Thursday, January 29, 2009

Feburary 1 st 2009. 10 lbs in 30 days........

Here's the plan

Starting February 1st 2009 I plan to begin my weight loss journey. Why is it so hard to loose that last 10 lbs? I lost 50 and you would think that 10 would be a breeze but it really isn't. Apparently the less you weigh, the harder it is to loose. Strange but true!

Anyway here's my no exercise no diet plan:

No juice or soda, read the last post to find out why.

Drink water like it's going out of style.

Eat small meals all day making sure that I include some fruits and veggies.

Buy all low fat low calorie options when available

Drink 8oz. of Prune Juice before bed daily ( Just to keep things moving:)

Burn calories by speed cleaning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Daily Speed Cleaning Routine 10am to 11am

Make beds straighten (3)rooms.

Take one load of laundry down to wash and run back up to the first floor.

Vacuum all three levels quickly.

Clean out tub, sink, and toilet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The key is to clean like you're on speed. Yes, as if you were on supermarket sweep and you're winning a prize at the end of your cleaning spree. I look crazy and the kids enjoy seeing me run around like my life was in jeopardy!

Anyway, I'll have some pictures for you soon......

Stay Tuned!

1 comments:

Beautifully.Conjured.Up said...

I know it sucks to say this, but to reach those last few pounds, I basically just drink juice and eat raw fruits and veggies...it usually comes off in 3-4 days.

Post a Comment