Monday, August 10, 2009

Abdominals Like These With Iron Gym?

After having three kids, I never thought that my abdominals had a chance of looking anything close to this. I may have found the solution with Iron Gym.


In fact I remember the two exercises that the nurse printed out for me prior to leaving the hospital. They did help somewhat but my tummy is still not as flat as it was before having kids. These two exercises helped me fit back into my pants but did not get rid of that dreaded muffin top!

Well I did a little research and a little more whining when an online friend told me about the pull up bar. She said that her tummy is flatter now then before she had kids. She told me to hang from the bar and pull my knees up to my chest. Well I was extremely excited about this because back in July on father's day I gave my husband the Iron Gym. Here is a commercial to see the many ways you can use it.



Tonight I'm going to see if I can do a few before bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment